Wednesday 8 October 2008

Its about time

I know its been a long time a very long time since I last posted, I have been soo busy, with work, family trying to catch up with friends and going away. So whats been happening? I have been away on a great weekend to Port Macaque catching up with family and friends. It was so great to catch up with you Karen, and thanks for letting us stay as always:) and can't wait till Christmas when I spend a week down there! Have been catching up with friends for lunch, and even a great crop day, it was so nice to see Briohny again and share some great laughs and whats even better is that we don't have to keep on swimming anymore - lol and it was good to see Peta and Jan too:) I taught my last two classes at Scrapbook Princess and thought they went really well and would just like to say thank you to the girls for sharing my last class and making it special. As sadly this month I resigned from teaching at Scrapbook Princess - time was a big factor......... well lack of it anyway. Thanks to the push from Jan I booked into the wonderful day with Heidi Swapp and just can't wait. Can't wait to be taught by her, can't wait to sit with the wonderful Jan and Ruth, Debbie and Lorraine and Donna. Great friends in the scrapping world make a big difference and these gals make you realise that they are still out there. (wish you were coming Briohny Have just had a great weekend in Sydney, but I'm leaving that for a separate post and will add some photos. My sister has been doing some huge reno's at her house so I spent a morning with her picking tiles, its always nice spending time (when I have time) with my sister and I wish we had more times together sometimes. its really funny because we either see each other all the time or very rarely. she really is a special person and I am so proud of all the hard work she puts in around her home, being a single mum can be so stressful sometimes...... but she pulls it off rather well. Pete and I celebrated our 8th year anniversary together, wow now that eight years have flown, and I still love him more everyday, and I am so grateful and lucky to have someone like him in my life. Ok now this is all getting a little mushy so i'll just leave it there!! and don't forget to come back soon for my weekend away on Sydney post and photo's

Ciao

No comments: