Friday 23 January 2009

In the wee hours of the morning

It just came to me,can you believe it, my morning usually starts at 5.40am with the sound of the alarm, this morning was different, I woke before the alarm by the sound of one word. That one word just rang out in my head and woke me up, my eyes popped open.........that's it, that's my word, I couldn't believe it my word woke me up, so without any further ado my word for 2009 is...... Courage. It baffled me all morning, and as I drove to work trying to work out why this word came to me. For every meaning I came up with I couldn't make it suit what I wanted it to,that is until I got to work and looked up the meaning and here it is

Courage(noun)

Quality of being brave

the ability to face danger, difficulty, uncertainty, or pain without being overcome by fear or being deflected from a chosen course of action

That's Perfect exactly what I wanted, I was so excited. This year I am going to have the courage to change my ways, I am always the softie, always giving in (even if I don't want to) and feeling guilty afterwards..........not this year, nope If I can't do or I'm not free, than that's it.......no guilt's, no, well, maybe because you want to.......So its the courage I need to pull this off. (wish me luck) So welcome 2009 and welcome Courage.

1 comment:

random thoughts said...

YAY! She's back. LOVE your banners. Freakin gorgeous love. And a word for 09. I'm impressed. Courage is a great word.