Thursday 29 January 2009


Well Australia day was celebrated at Byron Bay this year and a wonderful day was had by all. Shopping in the morning and beach in the afternoon photo's below. Schools back yeah and my darling boy went into grade 9 with ease and my beautiful Annika started school, why do they have to grow up so fast and she was sooo cute. Something exciting is happening for me tomorrow, that will change my life..again, in a good way though and will update with more detail on Saturday. Until than I hope everyone is enjoying there week.




Take Care


xx

2 comments:

Kathryn Woods said...

Hi Lorna!

so lovely to have spent a bit of time getting to know you better. I'm looking forward to learning from you - you really are fabulously talented. And gorgeous company too. :)

Just wanted to let you know I've posted some pics from Friday night on my blog. you're in them, hope that's ok.

peace and love, kath x

Kathryn Woods said...

what happened to the other post? is everything ok? xx