Sunday 1 February 2009

My life changing announcement

OK, I know you have been waiting......and the life changing news is.....I'm teaching again, and I feel inspired by the most amazing brand new store, Flourish, ScrapArte Studio. Now ladies if you want to see a shop full of elegance and style, filled with the latest styles and trends, and just waiting for all the new CHA products to come in. Its a must see and I promise you, you will definitely be enthralled.... Friday night 30Th January was the opening night, (see photo overload) the store was filled with 70 wonderful people, champagne, finger food, games and prizes,as talk and laughter rang through the store.
Congratulations Jan and Ruth on your store opening, you should be so proud, you have worked so hard and the store is gorgeous, may you have many wonderful years ahead of you. We look forward to watching the store evolve. it is a wonderful privilege to be apart of the teaching team.
Keep an eye on this blog for an update of my/other upcoming classes which will also be linked through the store,
http://www.flourishstudio.com.au/
And the address to this wonderful store is
3/12 Kenrose St, Carina
(just a couple of minutes from Carindale shopping centre)
Shop Hours - Monday to Saturday 9.30 to 5pm (closed Sundays)

So for all you scrapaholics out there, my Challenge for you this week is to pop into Flourish and have a look, go on I dare you, you won't be disappointed, I promise.








2 comments:

Kathryn Woods said...

Hi Lorna, big congrats on your article! Gorgeous work. xxxx

random thoughts said...

Hey Lorna, you famous thing you. Looks great love. B xxx