Wednesday 12 March 2008

Another Week Come and Gone

Well I am almost 3 weeks old in my new job now, and feeling alot more settle. WOW I cannot believe we are in March already, soon it will be christmas again - I best start shopping(lol). We just had a weekend in Port Macquarie (again) as it was our nices 1st birthday, we last saw her at christmas and what a difference those couple of months make at christmas she was hardly crawling and now she is running every where... So very cute! Every time we go down its such a long hearl and so nice to be home, but this time after spending a wonderful Sunday on the beach and headland I just wanted to stay there, and if I had my way I probably would have.
My darling middle child (Naomi) got her licence, how scarey I must say... for me not for her, she's loving it!! The freedom, The independence, It makes me feel old, i only have one more to go, it makes me want to cry and celebrate all at once.
just a quick post this week, but keep looking you never now whats around the corner
Chao

No comments: