Saturday 1 March 2008

Yay for Me......

For those who know me, know that this week I began a new job, I forgot what a scarey place it is when your not in comfort zone, Monday I hated it and didn't want to go back, Tuesday I felt sick just going there on the train... I was the new kid on the block and I just wanted to go home, however Wednesday was a little better and come Friday I knew that, I am just going to love it there. It's amazing the process of it all and how quickly we forget what it's like, I went through the oh no what have I done, to the yep I made the right disscission, At the end of day it didn't really matter, because everything in life is a gamble, if we don't take chances and if we don't make mistakes than we never learn and we never grow, so yay for me I made it through my first week.

Today I poped into the wonderful Scrapbook princess, and all the girlies were there scrapping away, I was only poping in for a quick selection of goodies for my upcoming class's and a few hours later and trying to walk out with a few free extra goodies as well but Deb wouldn't share.(so unfair Deb!) How amazing was the work there today, awesome stuff, from cards to double layouts to Briohny stitching away on the machine to create some fabulous masterpice, and good laughs all round. For those that have never been to a crop day at the princess,you should really go along you will be amazed with the ideas floating around the room and you will have a great time with some pretty awesome girls, so mark the next one on your calender now.

Well I best go and attempt to scrap something for the upcoming calender otherwise Mel will be out with that whip again, and let me tell you it hurts........ lol

Thanks again for reading and until next time, I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful weekend and have a great week!!

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

Well done Lorna on your first week. It is great to hear that it is going so well and with your wonderful, positive outlook on life I am sure it will continue.

Have a great week and best of luck avoding that whip of Melinda's.