Saturday 29 March 2008

A BIG hello from Me to You

Hey from me to you, Easter has come and gone for another year. I love Easter the weather is not to hot and not to cold, and its a great time to have a break and 4 days to relax and enjoy, we (family) went out on the yaught and watched the begining of the Brisbane to Gladstone race always exciting sitting along the starting line and sailing a little way with them, It was such a hot day that I and the kids jumped overboard me cloths and all. We sailed home and enjoyed a Good Friday family and friends BBQ a fun and relaxing day had by all. The rest of the weekend was spent watching movies and enjoying some day sleeps...mmm love my mumma naps. Before I knew it though it was Tuesday and back to work, the company moved over the easter weekend and we are now in the Valley, right behind the emporium, yep your got it great shops and great food and best of all great prices too!! NOT!! saw a lovely pair of shoes and thought wow there on sale turned them over and yep they were $550.00 on sale!! whot the?? I know I love shopping but that's not a very good bargin.. can you imagine how much Scapin stuff i could get for that!! This Friday night is my Stiches Class see my class samples below, So don't forget to book your spot and come along and have some fun.. See you all there
So from me to you a big goodnight and until next time have fun and stay safe.

No comments: